Leading technologies for genetic disease modelling and substance exposure integrated with phenotypic evaluation in the zebrafish embryo.
Zebrafish animal model has been rapidly developing and is now recognized as a complementary system to rodents for studying bases of human diseases. The possibility of performing automated high-throughput screens at low-cost is unique for this model organism. DanioReadout offers a versatile pipeline with a palette of advanced tools for embryo manipulation and phenotype characterisation.
- Modeling a human genetic disorder
- Gene and gene regulatory elements function investigation
- Candidate genes verification
- Toxicological screens
- Preclinical drug validation
- Automated phenotype assessment
- Cancer growth and metastasis quantification
- Cell culture based and patient-derived samples xenotransplantation
- Service can be combined with potential therapeutics testing